Thursday, October 28, 2010

I need my mojo!

I haven't posted in almost 3 weeks....

I haven't really been able to get my head in the game since I went on my business trip to Vegas.  Lost my mojo and maybe my motivation. 

I am back at 200 plus because I let fast food, white bread into my diet and LOTS OF PEANUT BUTTER!  Plus a long birthday weekend in New York City with lots of great food.

My goals for the next two months by New Years day-
Be under 190llbs (was 217 at the beginning of 2010)
Wear my tight size 14 jeans comfortably

2 comments:

  1. I am your new follower from the blog. You can do it just take one day at a time and I look forward to following your journey. I have two blogs, the first about family but I also have a blog about training for a marathon. Good luck on your path!
    Shawn
    www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome just for admitting that you lost your mojo.. And it can be found again.. Sounds like you've started back on good footing (with your goals).. You can do anything you put your mind to, and I know you can get down to the 180's by New years.. good luck!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email