Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jillian Michaels iFit Workout Card - Lose Weight

I recently bought a new treadmill that has ifit technology. Ifit technology is like having a personal trainer with you . An ifit card is a preprogrammed memory card that you plug into your treadmill and will have 8 weeks of workout and will automatically adjusts the speed and incline of the treadmill. .However you can override the card.   My new proform treadmill came with Jillian Michaels level 1 lose weight ifit card. This is progressive, 8-week program will increase your workout each week


As a Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser fan who has done her DVD workouts on and off for years, I was really excited to try it. The treadmill  work out is kicking my butt and I am really loving it. I feel like Jillian is right next to me inspiring me to keep going for my fitness and weight loss goals. She has quirky little saying. The Level 1 only card only goes to 3.5 miles per hour but she has you on an incline at 10% so it does get intense Interval training will really works and helps burn the calories.

I would really recommend if you have an ifit compatible exercise machine, I would highly recommend getting an ifit card.  She also has level 2 and level 3 which I am looking forward to trying out once I complete the 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment