Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back from vacation

Well I am back from my vacation! 7 days away and I am up 2lbs. Yes that evil 200lbs again. I will get past it.

Overall I did pretty well staying away from the carbs. When we went out to eat I got salad as my dinner entrée. I had several salad made with steak tips-such a treat. I also had a giant turkey Caesar salad that was the biggest salad that I ever had and it gave me some cravings. Breakfast except for the one morning that we went out was my usual 2 hard boiled eggs.

However while eating at the cottage I did succumb to some of the treats like brownies, ice cream social night and some chips. I didn’t binge as I have in past years.

One of my favorite things to do is walk down to the beach in the early morning and then do a loop up the hill. It takes about 45 minutes to walk and it really clears my head. I think that this was the critical part of keeping on track. I also walked to the beach instead of the 2 minute car ride a few times as well plus walking the dog. Overall I kept pretty active.

No comments:

Post a Comment