Saturday, August 7, 2010

Going in the wrong direction


Well I wish I could be doing a happy dance this week. However I gained two pounds this week. I know exactly what caused the eating-sloppy mindless eating. I had a potato chips on Sunday during my binge which are a huge weakness of mine and got a bit in the peanut butter this week.


So what do I need to do
I need to get my butt back in gear. We are heading on vacation for a few days next week so I want to keep this week as clean as possible. On vacation I may losen up but I asked hubby if he could keep the trigger foods out of the cabin such as chips and the local fudge. I told him that cookies and ice cream were ok. Those foods don’t typically call out to me. I am going to bring my nuts and I eat a lot of them that is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment