Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are your eyes bigger than your stomach

One of the reasons I gained weight over the years is that my portions were sooooo large! I have been to weight watchers enough over the years to know that 3oz of chicken is about the size or a set of cards or my fist.

The Spark: The 28-Day Breakthrough Plan for Losing Weight, Getting Fit, and Transforming Your LifeI took the  Portion distortion quiz  
from SparkPeople
You scored 9 of 16 correct on this quiz.
On Your Way to Proper Portions
You've picked up some portion facts here and there while working towards your healthy goals. But the more you learn, the more successful you will be. Check out the links below for more help with portion sizes.

I knew the meat portion but the fruit and diary. 

How did you do? 
Publish Post

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo. Thanks for sharing. I used to use Spark people. I might have to rejoin. Am off to take the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a SparkPeople a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really good on the portions of meat and stuff, but I always have a problem controlling my servings of pasta or rice. Definitely lovin' the carbs :) - I'll have to check out SparkPeople!

    ReplyDelete