Saturday, September 4, 2010

No drum roll

No big drum roll today for weight loss. I was up 1 pound to 198. This is so frustrating. I feel like I am trying to do everything right but my body doesn’t want to listen. I know how frustrating but atleast I am not seeing the number two at the beginning of my weight.

I got my hair cut yesterday and I don’t know if it was the angle of the mirror in the salon but I could see a double chin that I thought was going away. I know I have a fat face but honestly I thought it was going away. It kind of made me sad, but in a way more determined.

Exercise has been going well. I had 615 exercise minutes in August-2nd month in a row that I was over 600 minutes. I was hoping to get to over 700. I am going to keep September 600 as I will be away for one week in Vegas and between the last nights and everything else that happens in Vegas.

Here is the plan for the week

Drink 80-100 oz of water a day
Get in 5 days of exercise of atleast 30 atleast twice this week
Continue to Meal plan and keep the treats low in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment