Saturday, September 11, 2010

Warning scale stayed the same

I had a good week and was in a bouncy happy mood and was thinking the scale will go down the scale will go down! I gained one pound last week and was happy that pound would be lost but alas it stuck around and still at 198.  I just get so frustrated and really sometimes just want to give up.  No matter what I do I just lose so slow. It is hormonal since I am in the middle of my time of the month

I went shopping for my upcoming business trip. I wanted to find a decent blazer. Nope I am so big on top that nothing looked good.  I hate shopping especially for good clothes at this weight.  I am heading out shopping after soccer today again.

Sorry for the pity me post but Momma said that they would be days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment