Saturday, September 18, 2010

Close to VFT again

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-PoundsSo close to a new VFT virgin fat territory

I dropped one pound this week. I am at 197 again and my lowest weight in the year that I have really been focusing on my get fit and fab to 40s.   I did have the Burger King incident  on Sunday which I thought I would not see a loss.

I did finalize my shopping for Vegas.  I got a nice gray and black animal print (it is not tacky) jacket and will be wearing that with a fitted black top that sucks me in!  I also got a nice brown and cream color top that  I will wear with brown pants and I have another  outfit from an early summer trip.   There is a big party going on as well so I have a dress that I fit in from a few year back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment