Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dreams of onderland crushed

I am a slow loser and am so wanting and waiting to get into Onderland but alas it didn't happen again this week. I actually gained one stinky pound from 201 to 202 this week. Being the slow loser that I am it really doesn't suprise me that I go up and down in weight. One step forward, two steps back.

I have two mini rewards for getting to under 200-get a new kickboxing DVD Cathe Kickmax and also if I hit 200lbs before my hubby I got 7 30 minutes massages over the next month. He is close as well but is down over 40lbs since January.

What was it-was the getting into the peanut butter this week and eat those two hot dogs calling my name plus maybe some other bites licks and tastes.


Well I need to get myself back up and ready to kick some ass this upcoming week.

Drink 100 oz of water each day (allowing for 1 cup of coffee to count)
Eat 3 vegetables each day
Exercise 20 minutes each day
No peanut butter allowed!

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter is my weakness too! I make room in my calories for it if I want some, but I don't have as much riding on it as you do!

    ReplyDelete