Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday breakthroughs

I ate a banana for the first time in about 10 weeks and it was so good! The best part was it didn’t trigger any cravings. Food was good as well! Hard boiled eggs, chicken over salad for lunch and then more chicken plus leftover spinach casserole for dinner.

No snacking and peanut butter called me but I didn't answer as a I was watching Tony Robbins new show called Breakthroughs. It was a nice positive motivational TV show to watch with the boys.

Work is so busy and crazy lately plus I needed to sneak out to take one of the boys to the doctors for his annual wellness exam. My work out time was interrupted by my mom calling 5 minutes into my workout and I couldn’t get back into the groove. My work day ended up longer than I liked and the boys didn’t want to go swimming at 8pm.

I got my hotel confirmation for my annual trip to Vegas in the end of September . I need to step it up a notch as not many of my co-workers see except once or twice a year. I don't want to be known as the fat girl from the home office plus clients and everyone seems skinny in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment