Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tuesdays with Jillians

I am a huge Jillian Michaels fan. I like doing some of her workouts on exercise tv on demand.. I actually own one Last Chance workout with a cast a biggest loser. So yesterday was Last chance workout which is similar to the 30 day Shred workouts level one.

I needed some extra motivation so I turned to Hulu and watched an episode of Losing it with Jillian while I was working. It was the one with the single mom whose husband had died. Great episode and totally motivated to get my A game on for the day.

I was able to get some pool time last night with the boys-I did 30 minutes of pool walking and running while holding a 70 and 50lb boy at times.

The day ended with watching Jillian's show with a family whose Dad was really in denial and a 10 year old son with diabetes. The son really broke my heart luckily he ended up losing 25lbs. I hope that he will continue to be able to get the support and continue with the karate.

Food
Breakfast hard boil eggs
Lunch Ground turkey over a salad with black bean mix on the side
Snack Carrots
Dinner Baked chicken and spinach cottage cheese casserole

I did have 2 scoops of peanut butter during the day-eek peanute butter

No comments:

Post a Comment