Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wednesday Carrot Cryin

I got upset about carrots yesterday.


I don’t know if I am overly stressed but my oldest son probably ate half a bag of carrots yesterday. While I love him to eat healthy-don’t overeat too much of my staples.


After talking about Consistency on Tuesday and having a plan-yesterday was totally thrown out of wack. My son’s bus was late and my boss called mandatory meeting at 9:15 to review a couple of projects I am working on. No time to exercise in between. So on to a plan B do a short workout after the mandatory meeting.


I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout with Bob Harper-a quick 20 minute workout that is on exercise tv. It is usually not that hard but yesterday between the new work projects and working out later than normal I had a lot on my mind.


Food was good! Actually perfect no “treats” of peanut butter or cheese sticks. I am really hoping I see under 200 on the scale this week.

Breakfast Leftover Spinach Casserole
Lunch Ground turkey, salad and black beans mix
Dinner Crackslaw I had no soy sauce in the house so I made it with bbq sauce. It was really good and I will probably make it again with this
Snack Wanted some carrots being upset about the missing carrots. Decided I wasn’t really too hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment