Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend check-in

Saturday we headed out to cub scout camp-out as a family. One of my sons doesn’t’ do well in sleeping in new places so the plan was to go home with him before lights out.
Each year we get McDonalds for the lunch time as everyone is getting settled in. I got their Chicken ranch salad. I haven’t had a McDonalds salad in a while and I don’t think I will get a salad going forward. The lettuce leaves were wilted and the grilled chicken was very dry. Yucky  I did put the dressing on the side because it is very high in calories. Next time I will bring my own salad or go the local pizza place and get a large salad which I absolutely love for a treat.
The day was very active-we did some swimming and hiking. Let say looking for a bunch of gold painted rocks is a hard workout in 90 degree heat.

Dinner was not pretty easy-I got 2 hamburgers with no bun. There were no veggies so it was a completely protein meal. I had brought some nuts and a cheese stick.


Sunday morning it was just one of the boys and me. I love one on one time with my boys. With 3 kids it is a little tough. I did a workout that I haven’t done in a while from Beachbody Turbo Sculpt. I think I will try to get it done once a week. I did it with 5lb weights and need to breakout my 8lb weights. I also got in 30 minutes of pool running as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment